2. No confrontation, no arguments, no debates, no pamphlets, no advocacy.
3. Don’t step on anyone’s toes, don’t take sides in any ideological debates.,
4. Support existing systems and improve their effectiveness for the greater
5. Basically, get real. Treat everyone with sincerity, respect and dignity first,
and the greater good will be an outcome.
2. With no supervision.
3. Is low-cost (ideally free) and easy to implement and replicate
4. Changes the behaviour and attitudes of all concerned
5. Creates minimal change in the daily actions of everyone concerned
(nobody should lose a job, lose a source of income, or get seriously
inconvenienced – because it takes only one Ugly Indian to undo the
good work of a hundred others).
I believe in volunteering and that it is a powerful medium to bring about social change. And I am passionate about education that goes beyond literacy. When I am not doing either, I can be found at Texas Instruments solving interesting system problems, reading, running or just pondering (read more