NASSCOM Foundation issues a call for applications for the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honours 2010 (NSIH 2010). NASSCOM Foundation will honour innovations based on the use and implementation of technology to bring about social change. The Honours aim to recognize excellence and to encourage innovation in social development initiatives.
The NSIH 2010 invites applications across the following five categories:
1. ICT innovation for community initiatives by Non-Profit organizations
2. ICT led innovation by For-Profit organizations
a. Socially relevant products and services (adding to the top line / bottomline)
b. CSR initiatives by organizations
3. ICT led innovation by Government
4. Innovations by Multi-Stakeholder partnerships
5. Programs or projects on the Environment
The NSIH 2010 will be adjudged by a grand jury comprising of eminent personalities such as N.R.Narayana Murthy, Rama Bijapurkar, Ganesh Ayyar and Jerry Rao to name a few.
The last date for sending in the completed application form is 27th October, 2009; the application form is available on NF’s website (nasscomfoundation.org)
Spread the work, Scale the work!!!!