This survey is now closed. We made a promotional video for Kilikili as an early bird prize -
The winner for the Rs. 5000 Cash Prize is - Samaritan Help Mission. Visit their blog at
Also, see these stories about SHM on NGO Post -
Announcing the early bird prize winner - Kilikili - an organisation devoted to making public spaces accessible to special children. One of the earliest organizations to fill the complete survey which entitles them to a media package - a promotional video film! The same shall be shared as soon as it is ready - work on it is already in progress.
There are more prizes to be won - so fill the survey if you haven't already...
Ethos Advisors & NGO Post have created a short survey to assess the needs of the NGO community and identify concrete solutions to improve motivated, high-impact NGOs across India. In addition, there are three great reasons to complete the survey:
1. A free assessment tool for your NGO. The survey is based on questions that leading NGOs around the world have asked themselves and, by finding the answers, have found new ways to succeed and scale. Take a moment and complete this survey to better understand your strengths and opportunities.
2. Tell us and tell the world what are the new tools, websites and training that you need. This is your chance to help donors, service providers and CSR departments to design and customize new services for the NGO sector based on the information you share.
3. For a chance to Win Excellent Prizes!!! Including:
- Rs. 5000 cash prize
- A new fuly-customized website for your organization based on cutting-edge technology that is simple and easy-to-use.
- Custom media package offered by Grassroutes.in that tells your organization's story and an independently managed marketing campaign for any purpose you choose
- Feature story in a leading newspaper
So please take a moment, 10 moments actually, and help us help you.
Here is the link to the survey:
NOTE: Complete survey results will be shared on NGO Post following the survey completion. Your private information however will not be shared with anyone.
NGO Post & Ethos Advisors
The results after the first round of survey:
Interested in the development sector and hoping to use the skills to create a positive impact......read more