Aide et Action - South Asia announces its 4th AeA-EduAction Thematic Workshop from 3rd November - 10th November 2009, for reflection and cross learning among development professionals from NGOs, INGOs, academic institutions and government agencies. The workshop aims at discussing current trends and perspective, providing in depth understanding and exposure to the field on selected themes. The previous three Thematic Workshops organized by Aide et Action have attracted more than 350 participants from 15 countries representing professionals working with NGOs, INGOs, academic institutions and government agencies.
The Workshop will cover the following six themes for which sessions will run concurrently :
• Aspects of Quality and Inclusive Education
• Working Children and Education
• Vocational Education : Moving beyond Employment
• Nowhere children : Education for Shifting Populations
• Investment and Budget Analysis in Education
• Education Policies and Participatory Action
Each participant to choose one of the above 6 themes.
Maximum Number of Participants :
Each theme will have no more than 25 participants.
● Course fee Rs.20,000 for Indian participants and Euro 600 for International participants
● Course fee covers food and accommodation (on twin sharing basis), resource kit and travel to field
● Fees to be remitted through Demand Draft/At Par Multicity Cheque in favour of Aide et Action India,
payable at Chennai, India
● Last date for registration : 16 October 2009
Attn. Workshop Coordinator
Aide et Action - South Asia
Lakdi ka Pul,Hyderabad