THE DEVELOPMENT DIALOGUE
January 27 - 29, 2010
Deshpande Center for Social Entrepreneurship
KLE Society's BVB Engineering College, Hubli, Karnataka
The Deshpande Foundation announces the 3rd Annual Development Dialogue, one of the most engaging and innovative development conferences in the world. Over the course of three days, the Deshpande Foundation will host over 300 NGO leaders, civic activists, business leaders, professionals, academics and government officials from over ten countries and across India for a series of seminars, site visits and plenary sessions about the latest issues in development. The conference is an annual reflection on the Deshpande Foundation's themes of innovation, entrepreneurship and scale.
The Development Dialogue is by invitation only. For those interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with background about you, your organization and your interest in attending the conference.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
· Site visits to NGO's working in agriculture, primary education, health and livelihoods. See the NGO's in action and meet the beneficiaries of their work.
· A mela/festival featuring over 200 socially-entrepreneurial projects by college students from across Northwest Karnataka
· An opening plenary session and networking dinner
· Global Social Entrepreneurship Panel, featuring:
· Case study presentations of path-breaking NGO's
· NGO Exhibition fair
· Keynote by Sudha Murthy, Chair, Infosys Foundation
· Sector/Theme based discussion sessions
· Inspiring stories from leading NGO's from around the world
· Visit to Badami caves (optional tour for visitors from outside Karnataka)
|NGOPost is all about citizen journalism. We believe that the user, that is you, is the best reporter. And the best filter for seperating good content from bad. So whether you are an NGO, a social worker, a social entrepreneur or simply someone interested in learning about existing problems and ongoing social work, NGOPost is for you.||
Terms & Conditions
Arts & Culture
Food & Water
User Generated Content is licensed under a Creative commons Public Domain license.