Individuals who volunteers their time through a non-profit organisation are welcomed to apply for the "Volunteer of the Year Award."
For the purpose of this award a volunteer is someone who provides a service through a formal organisation, by choice, without financial remuneration and for the benefit of the community/organisation.
The award will be given on the basis of
• Demonstrated benefit to the community/organisation
• Evidence of initiative and innovation
• Commitment of the volunteer
• Sustainability of the work after the volunteer has left
• Length of service and number of hours of spent volunteering
To apply for the "Volunteer of the Year Award" please click here
If you are a young person below 25 and has been doing active volunteering then you can apply for the : "Youth volunteer of the Year Award"
To apply for the youth volunteer of the year please click here
We believe that companies can add a lot of value to the society and to themselves by involving with communities through direct hands-on employee engagement programs. Employee Volunteering program of the Year award has been specifically created to encourage companies to create, by example and through official workplace policies, a culture that inspires and equips employees to volunteer.
If your company has a employee volunteering program that you are welcome to apply for the "Employee volunteering program for the Year"
This award will be given to the companies based on the following criteria
•The volunteer program is aligned with company’s goals
•The volunteer program is supported by senior management
•The volunteer program is an integral part of internal and external communications plan
•The volunteer program Motivate employees.
• The volunteer program have high relevance to the employees’ work life culture, and is natural fit for the company
• Volunteering tracking and measurement for your employee volunteer program
To apply for the "Employee Volunteering program of the Year" please click here
The volunteer involving NGOs of the year award will be given to an NGO based on the following criteria
• How volunteers are managed in the organisation.
• Does the organisation has a volunteering policy?
• What steps the organisation takes to ensure that volunteers have a good experience.
To apply for the "Volunteer involving NGO of the Year" award please click here
I have been voluntarily involved with many NGOs in India since 2002. I strongly believe that all of us can do more by coming together, sharing ideas and working together to address social issues! A techie by training - I have a Bachelor of Technology from IIT Bombay and Masters of Science from U.....read more