Retrospec is a non governmental, Non political, non profit making organization that taps valuable aspects of ancient knowledge and merges with current ideas and practices, while campaigning against the evil and bad practices of ancient and modern times.
primarily we work towards the following:-
2. Education/Career Development
3. Good Leadership for Rural Development
4. Health education /Sanitation
A well maintained African Culture and Tradition in a redefined societal Practices Entertainment and Culture
Our Mission Statement
To Work with the communities and Traditional Rulers to Rekindle/ Promote culture, good leadership for rural development and guiding the youth into right professions.
1. established 32 cultural and academic clubs in 15 schools in the Sissala West District worth a total expenditure 1500 Ghana Cedis
2. Formed cultural groups in the 5 communities in the district
3. conducted reading and Debate contests between school based clubs in the district amounting to 2000 Ghana Cedis
4 Baseline survey on cultural vocational practices in the Sissala West
5. Project on improving performance at the Basic Certificate Exams in the Basic Schools in the District.