Women Development Organization is a non profit organization working for the last 10 years as "voluntary group" and registered in 2011 under the ordinance XLVI Act 1961.
WDO takes a rights based approach for women rights in society.. We believe that all women must have equal rights in their social life and entitled to decent work and income security and to essential services such as health and education, and all women should have gender equality, security from disasters, and be able to participate in social and political life without gender difference.
WDO's mission is to work for the women rights and improve the living standard of women to eradicate poverty and inequality on the basis of gender.Our mission is to change the people narrow thinking about women and improve the their skills and abilities effectively
WDO's vision is to establishing a society in which every human being enjoy his-her rights with dignity on the basis of true equality at all level. We want to build a society where every women can get equal rights in her social life and improve her living standard with no fear of society.
· Women Empowerment
· Fight for the women rights
· Fight against poverty and eliminate poverty from our society
· To establish schools, libraries and other non formal educational programs for the children and youth.
· To establish vocational centers for women to enhance their skills for becoming financially self-reliant
· To establish a free dispensary for the poor and needy patients.
· To organize non formal activities i.e., sports, debates for the mental and physical growth of youth and children.
· To organize seminar, rallies, press conferences to aware communities to stop violence against women.
Improve gender equality and struggling for women equal participation in social