Bringing change in thinking of Next Generation of India:
First Kanpur Votathan from 1st of January to 4th of March
During, January 1st to 4th of March 2012, Gyan Bharti & SAHWES is in process of running first Votathan in Kanpur area of Uttar Pradesh. The Votathan will be a rejuvenating and unique community effort, which is planning, implementing and promoting in partnership with a group of non-profit organizations and media houses. The focus of this event is to understand the hurdles and personal issues of voters for not casting Votes in elections. Apart from this, this campaign will also conduct creative and interesting models that will grow the voting turnout up in the scheduled election and the analysis of this campaign will help us to make the election process interesting for youngsters & women.
The increase in voter turnout is currently a hot and relevant issue in Indian democracy and thus it is widely supported and needed nonprofit campaign for Indian democracy. For gaining wide spread impact of efforts, we are inviting known intellectuals and business titans of Kanpur for running two month long Votathan campaigning. In this campaign, we will engage 18-25 age-group studying youngsters through topic based discussions, legal rights based quiz’s, one-on-one counseling, and career counseling. Apart from this, this campaign will target women by coloring their life with motivational & appealing call-to-action aliments for casting their votes.
In our women segment, we will use signage & tiny sign boards in ladies markets as well as vegetable hawkers & wastages receivers as such people comes in regular touch of common women.
Join us as a Sponsor and Benefit:
• Publicity & Brand Affinity: Association for Civic Education is group of established, trusted, and known non-profit brands. Individually, these organizations have been involved in various non profit events such as big scale book fairs, adoption of schools for education of slum children’s, and providing education to backward castes children’s of society.
• Access to an audience of over 1000 active, energetic, and result-oriented youngsters of Kanpur area
• Access to leading personalities educationists, administrators, and social workers
• Alignment with a youth oriented program
• More than 10 partner non-profit organizations, representing virtually every nonprofit management support organization in the New York Tri-State Area
Appearances and keynote speeches from leading educational figures
Full day College level events that includes conclusion oriented debates, and quiz’s
Over 20 + inter college level debates, panels discussions, and interactive workshops across Educational institutions of covering area.
Wide spread campaigning to make the citizens aware via social media, print media & electronic media
Motivational workshop to enlighten the youth & women for casting their vote and Career Counseling sessions at the climax of one day workshop
About Gyan Bharti: Founded in 2000 by a group of passionate non-profit professionals for increasing the civic education in the society to provide knowledge, resources, and visibility to the next generation of nonprofit leaders. Our vast network of partner non-profit organizations to educate, empower, and connect tomorrow’s leaders. Through our collaborative efforts, we are creating an on-ramp to the social sector. Our educational programs and online resources connect anyone looking to do good to the people, organizations, and information they need to make the world a better place.